Monday, July 15, 2013

NOTHING CAN STOP U!... THE INSPIRATIONAL CORNER WITH INSPIRATIONAL BEAUTY


Wassup Fam!

Ok. I saw this picture of a train, and thoughts were running through my brain. . . . I thought of U!

You know yall. . you have deep inside you the same abilities that a moving train does.,, you have a POWER that lives deep beneath the surface, that can move anything that gets in it's way. Your thoughts move at the speed of light!

All you have to do is Focus on what's in front of you, and anything that gets in your way MOVE IT! Whatever you think, and put belief into... IT WILL MANIFEST LIKE A MOVING TRAIN!

Just like this train...no one, can stop you, once it has started moving! YESSS!

See yourself as a POWERHOUSE, because you are built with precision, and perfection, use that beautiful mind, and open it up to the possibilities... I don't wanna' talk to long...

I GOT A TRAIN TO CATCH! (smile)

As always. . .

Inspirational Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment