Monday, July 8, 2013

IMAGINE SOMEONE LIKE ME BEING LOVED. . . .

Imagine me. . .
Being free. . .
Trusting you toally....
Finally...
I can....
IMAGINE ME!


You are truly deserving of Love from yourself, others and most of all by THE CREATOR! He love's you more than you will ever know, and I am just here to simply remind you. The things that I see in you are  amazing. it doesn't mean you are perfect, it just means that you are more, and capable of extraordinary things. The love that was used to form you, is nothing that we can ever fully understand.

But know that everything that you have, and will go through, it  is just a lesson to be learned, and he will use for his glory. To whoever is reading this, I don't know your specific belief or if you even call it anything, but I will tell you this, that you are loved, and you can always depend on that.

as always. . . .

I.Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment