Monday, July 22, 2013

10 WRONG REASONS TO GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP

10 WRONG REASONS TO GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP

1. I'm tired of being by myself

2. I need some help with these kids

3. I need some help with the bills

4.I'm gettin' too old

5. I deserve somebody good in my life, I've been good to everybody else!

6. My ex has somebody......

7. All my friends are gettin' married.

8. It's time...

9. I don't want to be alone

10. I want to have a life.

Ok let me say this.....None of those answers had LOVE, SHARING, or GIVING in involved into the statement. All of these statement had to do with "ME" and not another person. A relationship needs to be a place where you go in giving, not trying to get.....The other person is not there to solve your lonliness, your problems, your bills, your issues. They are there to LOVE you, and to allow you to express who you are, and the same for them.

You don't need a relationship with another person to get your needs met, but you do need a relationship with YOURSELF TO GET THESE THINGS....

As always. . .

I.B


No comments:

Post a Comment