Wednesday, July 10, 2013

NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF!

Wow. . . I think I am running on fumes today. I stayed up until 3 am, finishing a book that I'm writing(Relationship book), and at one point, I started saying to myself. . .

"KIM what are you doing?"

What are you writing a book for? Who knows you?Who will buy it?
Who wants to hear from "You"?

So immediately I knew what voice that was! That was my voice I like to call "Shay"( my insecure voice)!
So Shay wanted to put her 2cents in, and for a minute she was winning, and I even turned off my computer for a while, to give her the stage.LOL!

After I listened to her for a minute. . ..my good pal "I.Beauty" stepped up, so she asked for the stage for a moment, and I gladly let her approach. She began by saying. . . .

"Sis. . .you are AMAZING... and you have more than something to say. You have been through ups and downs, and you still have love to give. You were able to pull yourself from some pretty tough situations, and not become bitter! So many Women and Men need to hear your message of Love, Hope, and Self belief and determination. Luv... don't worry about selling books, just share your gft, and I promise you , if you BUILD IT...THEY WILL COME!"

Well...lets just say "I.beauty" kicked Shay's butt right off the MAIN STAGE! LOL


 Luv's in case you were not aware.. I. beauty"IS" Inspirational Beauty, and they both are inside of me(kim), and I will join with them and tell you, that no matter where you start. . .JUST START! The world is waiting on you and your gifts. We need what you have to offer, and  if you need someone to cheer for you. . .I WILL!

 None of us, can get anywhere by ourselves. I need you, and you need me too. So never doubt yourself, believe that you can do it, and you deserve it. I remember another young Lady that no one ever knew existed once before as well. . . .Some of you may have heard of her. . .I think her name is OPRAH!(message :-)

BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE YOU ...AND TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE!

As always. . . .

I.b

No comments:

Post a Comment